Tuesday, August 20, 2013

             Teapot #21.  Courtney's new cobalt glaze on earthenware. 
             Spout's too long, but otherwise . . .       
                                                          
             Teapot #22. Black glaze with commercial white circles and 
             knob. The knob fell off in the bisque fire but I reattached it 
             with extra glaze under and around it. Drew said not to do 
             that though because, when firing, the glaze may slip, 
             like lava, taking the knob with it. It might be interesting to 
             see where it winds up though. 

             Teapot #23. I'm counting this one as part of the series 
             although I made it 2 years ago. It was my first teapot. 
             I learned how to make it in Juan Sanabria's class. 
             It still looks pretty good, or, not bad. I recently made the 
             teacups to go with another celadon teapot (#14). 
             They're too thick I think.

No comments: